Title: Project Manager - Property Condition Debt [Tampa]
Project Manager - Property Condition Debt [Tampa]
As a Project Manager, you will apply your architectural and engineering expertise to conduct property condition assessments of residential, office, retail, hospitality, industrial, healthcare, warehouse and distribution buildings for equity investors and mortgagees. This position entails assessing a building’s physical condition, interviewing personnel familiar with its operations, and preparing a written report complete with costs to remedy the physical deficiencies observed.
- Prepare Property Condition Assessments (PCA);
- Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.);
- Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work (historical, analytical, etc.);
- Conduct walk-through surveys to assess condition of building’s major systems: site work improvements, structure and foundations, facades and roofs, HVAC, and electrical and plumbing systems;
- Interview property owners, occupants, key site personnel and local government officials to obtain information concerning the subject property’s condition;
- Take document photographs of representative systems, conditions, and physical deficiencies;
- Conduct investigative research of service contractors and government agencies;
- Review repair/improvement cost information, certificate(s) of occupancy, maintenance reports and logs, Building and Fire Department inspection reports, and similar information;
- Prepare estimated costs to remedy building deficiencies;
- Deliver outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to client needs.
- Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget;
- Effectively communicate project progress and issues with Senior Project Managers and Directors;
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project;
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule;
- Identify and resolve issues with projects:
- Manage multiple projects; and
- Deliver outstanding client service with timely responses and proactive solutions.
- Hybrid Opportunity - Onsite & Work from Home (must have reliable High Speed Internet).
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field;
- One to five years of construction administration, architecture, engineering or similar experience; and
- Familiarity with construction best practices, general building codes, and various building types.
- Passion for being detail oriented and highly organized;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
BBG is the leading, independent valuation and environmental and property condition assessment services firm in the United States. BBG has more than 45+offices across the US and provides commercial valuation and assessment services with a deep understanding of real-estate finance, from acquisition to disposition. BBG provides equal employment opportunities. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. BBG is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.