Title: Project Manager | Environmental Site Assessor
Project Manager | Environmental Site Assessor
As a Project Manager, you will apply your environmental knowledge to conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments of residential, office, retail, hospitality, industrial, healthcare, warehouse and distribution buildings for equity investors, lenders and other clientele. This position entails providing solid recommendations and solutions to Senior Project Manager and clients, while understanding the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process. A Project Manager is expected to be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively communicate with clients, regulatory agencies, and peers.
Role and Responsibilities
· Complete specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget;
· Prepare quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.);
· Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work (historical, analytical, etc.);
· Conducting site reconnaissance;
· Prepare technical report authoring;
· Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project;
· Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule;
· Identify and resolve issues with projects:
· Manage multiple projects; and
· Deliver outstanding client service with timely responses and proactive solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in geology, engineering, biological / physical / environmental sciences, or related field; and
· 3 – 10 years of relevant experience
· Passion for being detail oriented and highly organized;
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook; and
· Excellent verbal and written communication.