Title: Commercial Real Estate Intern
Commercial Real Estate Intern
If you are interested in commercial real estate and wondering what a career in the field would look like, this opportunity is for you. Here at BBG, we’re working to develop the next generation of commercial real estate professionals. As an intern, you will be working closely with our top producers. You will learn a lot and you will be several steps ahead of your peers, when you graduate and start thinking about how and where you’d like to start building a career.
Some skills you can expect to learn:
· How to identify trends in the marketplace and produce market reports.
· How to write up comprehensive sales and lease comps and general market data reports.
· How to publish industry specific reports, including corporate projects and appraisal reviews, to name a few.
· How to predict emerging trends by reading local reports, news articles etc.
· How to generate new business in commercial real estate.
This is a Part-Time, paid, Summer Internship. We will work around your schedule and You will be compensated on an hourly basis.
For questions about the opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
Desired skills and expertise:
· A strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
· Must be reliable, professional, and driven as an individual.
· Solid knowledge of MS word and Excel.