Title: Certified General - Commercial Real Estate Appraiser [Midwest]
Certified General - Commercial Real Estate Appraiser [Midwest]
We are seeking driven, motivated Certified General Appraisers of all levels to join the Chicago office and other Midwest locations (MN, MO, WI and IN).
BBG, Inc. prides itself on company culture, entrepreneurial spirit and, our ongoing capital investments in technology and our expansive data base. If you are looking to expand your skill sets through change or through exposure to new and exciting challenges, BBG is the right place for you. Apply or reach out to discuss opportunities at one of the fastest growing appraisal firms in the U.S.
What we Offer:
- Industry-competitive fee split/compensation package based on experience.
- Flexible work options.
- A national platform offering deep database and resources.
- Advanced report-writing software and IT support.
- Research and administrative support.
- Full licensing and professional dues coverage.
- Competitive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401k.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university.
- Certified General Appraiser license.
- MAI designation or Candidate a plus.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Must have reliable high-speed internet access
- Argus Enterprise experience a plus.
- Must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage assignments while meeting deadlines.
BBG is the leading, independent valuation and environmental and property condition assessment services firm in the United States. BBG has more than 45+offices across the US and provides commercial valuation and assessment services with a deep understanding of real-estate finance, from acquisition to disposition. BBG provides equal employment opportunities. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. BBG is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.