Title: Commercial Real Estate Appraiser- West Texas/NM
Commercial Real Estate Appraiser- West Texas/NM
BBG, Inc. is looking for talented appraisers of all experience levels to join our team in Austin, Texas. This is an exciting professional growth opportunity with a national appraisal and assessment firm that is continuing its expansion in Southwest in Santa Fe/ABQ, New Mexico.
BBG, Inc. is a leading national commercial real estate valuation and assessment company with a reputation for personal attention, on-time delivery, and deep expertise in all property sectors. Our management team has established and maintained professional relationships throughout a broad spectrum of clients including financial institutions, agency lenders, equity investors, real estate fund advisors, REITs, and insurance companies. We have over 35 offices nationwide and provide service in all major markets.
What we Offer:
• Industry-competitive fee split/compensation package based on experience
• Flexible work options
• A national platform offering deep database and resources
• Advanced report-writing software and IT support
• Research and administrative support
• Full licensing and professional dues coverage
• Competitive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401k.
We are seeking a driven, motivated Certified General Appraiser capable of completing high-quality commercial real estate valuation and or multifamily and consulting assignments in a timely manner. Candidate must hold a Certified General License or be near completion of obtaining licensure. Additional requirements are:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
• Certified General Appraiser license
• MAI designation or Candidate a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Argus Enterprise experience a plus
• Must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage assignments while meeting deadlines
To submit your resume or for more information, please contact Somer Sanderson at ssanderson@bbgrescom.