BBG, a leading independent national commercial real-estate valuation, assessment and advisory firm, is poised for continued strong growth in 2017, following the acquisition of a Denver commercial real-estate firm, a series of high-profile executive appointments and the restructuring of the executive leadership team in 2016.
One of firm’s most noteworthy achievements in 2016 was the acquisition of Denver-based Commercial Valuation Consultants Inc., a full-service commercial real-estate assessment firm, in September.
BBG acquired CVC to bring greater depth and expertise to BBG clients in the Western region, one of the most active commercial real-estate markets in the country. CVC President Rodman Schley was appointed Senior Managing Director, Western Region, and Vice President Patrick Walsh was named as Director of IT.
This past year marked the appointments and promotions of other prominent industry executives to key BBG posts, including:
- Chris Roach was given the title of CEO.
- Richard Dagnall was promoted to President of BBG’s Assessment Services. Dagnall joined the firm in October 2015, as Senior Managing Director in the Houston office.
- Chris Belknap was appointed to Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining BBG, Belknap was Vice President of Finance and Corporate Controller at Ryan LLC.
- Jack W. Bass II was appointed to Senior Managing Director –Healthcare. Bass was formerly with Integra Realty Resources as its Director of Senior Housing and Healthcare at its Houston office.
- Marc Nassif was promoted to Senior Managing Director.
- Ken Konrath was appointed to Senior Managing Director in Chicago. Prior to joining BBG, Konrath served as the Chief Appraiser and Senior Vice President, of FirstMerit Bank, one of Ohio’s largest financial institutions.
- Grant Griffin was appointed to Senior Managing Director where he will oversee the firm’s Southeastern operations. Before joining BBG, Griffin served as a Vice President at CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services division at its Atlanta office.
“We are extremely proud of our accomplishments this past year, as we have undertaken a number of key strategic initiatives to drive impressive growth for the firm,” said Roach. “We plan to remain keenly focused on our growth strategy in 2017, enabling us to continue to offer the highest quality of service to our clients and expand into new markets.”
Roach added, “We are very fortunate to have assembled a group of highly dedicated and talented individuals that are needed to maintain our leadership position in a competitive industry. “As BBG continues to build on its success, we will be actively recruiting qualified candidates to join our all-star team that is focused on reaching our goals for the coming year.”